NearPod

February 06, 2022

Blog #3

NearPod:

This blog entry is about a tool in Dr. Wang's PPT about previous T3PP results. Specifically, 30/118 in the hardware list. I chose this website because I had never heard of it before. I wanted to gain more knowledge about it to be able to possibly use it in the future. 


Here is the website: https://nearpod.com

Ease Of Use:

Nearpod is an interactive classroom tool to engage students by adding interactive activities to your lessons like polls, collaboration boards, and game-based quizzes. Students can interact and submit responses through any mobile device or laptop.

Versatility:

This website is very versatile as you are able to use it in many forms and for several different things in your day to day classroom. This can be used in the classroom and remotely for a hybrid layout with ways to be a part of both transitions.

Likelihood of Using:

I feel like in my classroom it is likely that I will use this website in the future. I enjoyed gaining more information on this and being able to understand how it can be used for things such as polls, collaboration boards, and game- based quizzes. I can definitely see myself using this in my classroom.

Course Connection:

Nearpod allows teachers to create lessons from scratch or use the existing library of more than 15,000 lessons and videos, across grades, to get up and running quickly. The system also allows you to pull in videos from the likes of YouTube for easy integration with a quiz. These are great websites to use within a classroom to be able to get the best of all students' understanding and help them learn better.

Websites Used:

https://www.techlearning.com/how-to/what-is-nearpod-and-how-does-it-work


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Typing.com

Gimkit

Lexia